Date(s) - 28/09/2016 - 30/09/2016
Srednja šola Ravne
History of Education, Slovenia -Zgodovina izobraževanja
September 28–30, 2016
Ravne na Koroškem, Slovenia
1. Pedagogical thought in the course of time: pedagogical classics and Slovene educational theoreticians
2. School as an institution: school premises, educational and cultural activities of schools
3. Various paths from schooling to education: non-formal education, technical education, vocational training, industrial development, etc.
4. The image of male and female teachers/the headmaster in the course of history
5. A primary and secondary school pupil, student: from kindergarten to the third age university
6. Views on teaching history in schools (prepared by the School Section of the HAS)
We particularly aim to include in the assembly programme original research, new findings and fresh analytical and comparative studies along with critical surveys conducted by historians, teachers and other researchers of historical development of education, and pedagogical questions of each respective period. We expect, in particular, a problematic examination of educational development and pedagogical questions in individual regions or in Slovene lands, a presentation of mutual influences and links within Slovene towns and views on transfer of knowledge to and from abroad. Contributions on comparative development of education in the international sphere are welcome, along with contributions on new methodological approaches, in particular, research dealing with education in neighbouring regions, but also education of Slovenes abroad, and Slovene educational activities outside Slovene lands. The assembly is open for participants from abroad, since the conference will be held in Slovene and English.
Interested authors are asked to submit their proposed contribution (abstract), including titles and abstract of no more than 200 words, 5 key words and a brief list of references or methodology, and personal data (first and last name, academic title, institution, e-mail, membership in a society) by February 5, 2016 to email@example.com. Use the registration form: http://www.zzds.si/files/2015/12/Prijava_Registration_Form_ZZDS2016.doc. The abstracts will be notified of their acceptance into the assembly programme by March 15, 2016. For all details please visit Call for Papers: http://www.zzds.si/files/2015/12/38_Assembly_ZZDS_call_for_papers.pdf. For further information visit the HAS website http://zzds.si.