A new online community space has recently been created for the History of Education Society (HES) through which you are able to contact other HES members, share files and discuss topics of interest to you. Click on the link below, ‘sign up’, log into your email account, open up the confirmation email and click onto the link to activate your account. Once you have signed up and logged into the site, the HES space will appear in the ‘My Groups’ section of your ‘My Stuff’ page.
- International Standing Conference for the History of Education
- Sources and the History of Women Religious Medieval to Modern: Archival, Oral, Material and Digital
- Call for applications – History of Education Anniversary Small Grants
- Postdoctoral research post on the Mobile Museum project.
- Power-assisted learning? Exhibiting, interpreting and teaching on technology in the twentieth-century industrial city