We are pleased to announce that the application process for Post-Graduate Bursaries is now open. There are a limited number of post-graduate bursaries available.
The conference bursary will include the following:
- Full conference registration fee
- Conference dinner
- Accommodation for 2 nights. The accommodation will be provided by the History of Education Society in a hotel in close proximity to the conference venue.
To apply for a bursary please email the treasurer of the society Jonathan Doney J.Doney@exeter.ac.uk by midnight UK time on 1st September 2019 with:
- Confirmation of acceptance of paper (postgrad panel or main session)
- Letter of support from supervisor
- Confirmation of membership of society
Applications will be considered by a panel from the HES Executive and bursaries will be announced during the week beginning 9th September.